Interested in more competition? We also offer league play at varying levels of ability through our social play options.
Grab a paddle, and get ready for battle!
8 am – 5 pm $40 per hour
5 pm – close $50 per hour
All Day $50 per hour
An average Pickleball game can last 10-12 minutes with 4 people on the court at once. In one hour you can easily play up to 5 games.
What is Pickleball?
The sport of pickleball originated in the pacific northwest in 1965. One afternoon, on Bainbridge Island, Joel Pritchard and Bill Bell wanted to play badminton but couldn’t find their equipment. As they fine-tuned the rules, they drew elements from other racket and paddle sports and made sure this was a game that anyone could play. Pickleball is now a world-wide phenomenon, and we are proud that it was invented in the PNW!
- Only the serving team scores
- In doubles, both teammates get the opportunity to serve in each round
- All serves must be underhand
- The ball must bounce before hitting the return shot on the serve and return. Players can only serve cross-court and cannot land in the non-volley zone, also called “The Kitchen”
- The Kitchen may not be entered anytime during play unless the ball has bounced into the area.
- Games are played until one player reaches 11 points, and must be won by two points
Bookings are available 7 days in advance.
In case of cancellation, please call the main line at least one hour before scheduled booking time. Refunds may be issued for cancellations made at least one hour in advance. Refunds will not be made for no-shows or cancellations made after the scheduled booking time.
Registration: (2-week period for registration)
- Leagues are 5 weeks of play with a Tournament.
- The cost of the league varies.
- Each night, each team plays 2 different teams in a 2 out of 3 to 11 match.
- Paddle Rentals are $3.
- The Leagues usually run for 30 – 45 days.
- You are allowed to have more than two players on a team, but only 2 players of the team can play the night of the League Tournament.
Women’s Social Pickleball
Women’s Competitive Pickleball
Men’s Social Pickleball
Men’s Intermediate Pickleball
Men’s Competitive Pickleball
Mixed Social Pickleball
Mixed Intermediate Pickleball
Mixed Competitive Pickleball
Your personal league night should last a max of 2 hours. If you are scheduled at 5 pm then your next match will be at either 5:30 pm or 6 pm. You will never be scheduled with more than a half-hour wait. Your team will play 2 matches each night!